Looking for tips to build a professional WordPress website?
Website is one of the most valuable assets of your business. A professional website offers a sense of trust to the users when they land on your website which helps to increase the credibility and authenticity of your website.
A professional website operates as a marketing tool because it helps you to display your talent. Also, helps to grab users’ attention and encourages them to take action on your WordPress website.
In this post, you will learn about:
- Importance of a professional WordPress design and development
- Tips to make websites design professional
- Tips to build the WordPress website in a professional way
Let’s get started!
Importance of a professional WordPress design and development
A professional WordPress design and development help to increase your business.
According to a survey, 38% of small businesses choose not to invest in a professional website. 64% of them built a website with the primary purpose of establishing brand identity and growing a wide customer base online.
It shows that everyone realizes the pivotal role of the website but they are missing out on the opportunities and key factors that help them to build a successful business website.
Benefits of a professional website:
- Build credibility
- Exposes you to a global audience
- Excellent networking tool for your business
- Make the first impression fantastic
- Increase visibility
- The core of an effective lead generation strategy
- Facilitates interaction with existing customers
And many more.
In conclusion, investing in a professionally-built website is well worth it. It contributes to the growth of your business.
Tips to make websites design professional
A professional and visually appealing website design can play a crucial role in user experience and potentially drive more engagement.
Do you know, 50% of consumers consider design a priority for brands and 94% of first impressions are design-related?
An effective user experience speaks directly to a company’s target audience. It understands the consumers’ visions and preferences require research. That’s why it is important to build a website with a professional design.
Professional website design tips:
1. Choose a simple color palette: Website colors attract the user’s attention, indicate the meaning of your brand, and enhance aesthetics. Too many colors make your website look busy and unfocused. Make sure to choose a mix of dominant and supporting colors.
2. Choose the typography wisely: Typography is a complex topic because each font has a unique personality and purpose. Choose 1-2 fonts. You can use one font family for all headings and another for paragraphs, buttons, and other elements to show the difference between elements.
3. Use images with a similar style: The consistency principle applies to your photography as well. It can make a big difference in brand aesthetics. Choose photos with similar colors and brightness. Create a mood board with photos you intend to use.
4. Alignment of website elements: Do you know, just simple fixes to make elements aligned can make a big difference in the website’s professionalism and attractiveness? Make sure to align all the website elements to have a more visually appealing website design.
5. Prioritize mobile responsiveness: Mobile web traffic has already overtaken desktop, and it’s growing. Build your website in a way that is responsive to all mobile platforms. The layout should be adapted to fit the smaller screen size of mobile devices.
6. Easy to navigate website: According to the survey, 37% of users say that poor navigation and design cause them to leave websites. A site with solid navigation is one way to integrate your website design with SEO, helping search engines index your content while greatly improving the user experience.
7. Easy to read website content: “Readability” measures how easy it is for people to recognize words, sentences, and phrases. Achieving website readability is relatively easy. Sufficient contrast between your text color and the background color is important for readability and website accessibility.
Tips to build the WordPress website in a professional way
A professional website helps to inform your audience about your brand, explain your value proposition, boost brand recognition, and drive sales.
Follow this step-by-step guide to create a website in a professional way:
Step 1 – Strategize your brand:
Firstly, you need to determine the primary purpose of your website. Start with outlining a clear and consistent brand strategy.
You need to:
- Identify your target market
- Prepare consistent branding material
- Research your competitors
- Define your brand identity
Step 2 – Approach the design:
The design of your website is constantly evolving, which makes it such a rewarding pursuit. Nobody wants to spend time navigating unappealing websites with slow responsiveness.
To build a successful website, follow the above professional website design tips.
Step 3 – Prepare for search engines:
Search Engine Optimization is crucial because it makes your website more visible which means more traffic and more opportunities to convert prospects into customers.
Do you know, 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine? SEO is a valuable tool for brand awareness, building relationships with prospects, and positioning yourself as an authoritative and trustworthy expert in your field.
Key elements of SEO:
- Improve keywords
- Include meta tags
- Quality content creation
- Build Backlinks
- Build a strong social media presence
Step 4 – Optimize for mobile:
Responsive Web Design (RWD) involves creating web pages that render well across a variety of devices and screen sizes. It makes websites faster, more accessible, and easier to navigate.
Do you know, 73% of users report that they’ve experienced a mobile website that was too slow to load?
Tips to make the website responsive:
- Move from pixels and inches toward grids
- Optimize the media for mobile
- Make use of media queries and breakpoints
- Don’t miss out on responsive typography
- Always use a viewport
Step 5 – Maintain your site:
Regularly updating and maintaining your site is crucial to ensuring that your site is running at full capacity.
Key factors of website maintenance:
- Backup your site
- Check for updates
- Dig into the Analytics
- Don’t neglect your content
- Perform usability testing
Wrapping up, a professional website helps to establish credibility and trust with website visitors which leads to converting visitors into paying customers.
Having an attractive and professional website is the best way to stand out from the competition. A good and effective website helps build a strong online presence and helps communicate quality information to your users.
Ready to build a professional website for your business? Follow the above-mentioned tips to give your website a professional look and improve your brand awareness, attract Organic traffic, generate leads, and increase your sales.
Don’t forget, a professional web designer will handle all aspects of your website’s design and development, saving you time and money in the long run. To avoid any problems and ensure your online success, it is crucial to invest in professional web design.
Feel free to comment below if these tips helped you to improve your WordPress website or if you need any help.