1. The Information We Collect
When you visit the WP Support Desk Website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information you choose to disclose to us, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. We may also collect user-generated content you choose to publish on the WP Support Desk.
The WP Support Desk Website also may passively collect non-personal and aggregated information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or device, including your Internet Service Provider and IP address, the date and time you access the WP Support Website, the pages you have accessed while visiting the WP Support Desk Website, and the Internet address from through which you accessed the WP Support Desk Website.
2. How we use Personal Information
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- Provide and administer our products and services
- Process and fulfill orders and keep you informed about the status of your order
- Share new research and blog posts on the latest WordPress developments
- Communicate about and administer our products, services, events, courses, programs, and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters, and other marketing communications)
- Conduct and facilitate surveys and market research initiatives
- Perform data analytics (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and customer segmentation)
- Provide customer support
Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries, and applications
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments)
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services, developing new products and services, managing our communications and customer relationships, and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities).
- Verify your identity and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, unauthorized transactions, claims
andother liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality.
- Conduct investigations and comply with and enforce applicable CE requirements and legal requirements and contractual obligations. Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, information resources and employees.
In addition, we may share your personal information to comply with the law or legal requirements, enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, or protect our rights, property, or safety of our users, or others.
3. Third Parties with Whom We May Share Your Personal Information
We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to unaffiliated third parties.
5. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
WP Support Desk does not knowingly collect personal information from visitors under the age of 16. The WP Support Desk are general audience websites or digital properties directed at general audiences. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
6. External Links
The WP Support Desk Website may contain links to other websites, including social networks and websites belonging to other third parties. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies provided by other websites before you provide personal information to them.
To opt-out of receiving promotional email messages from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of each email.
8. Use of Testimonials & Reviews
9. Access, Updating, and Removal of Personal Information
You may access any of your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain, or correct, update or delete your personally identifiable information maintained by us, in each case by contacting us using the contact information provided below. We will try and respond to your request promptly. To protect customer privacy and security, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify a customer’s identity prior to granting access to or processing changes or corrections to such information. We will retain a customer’s personal information for so long as its account is active or as reasonably needed by us to provide our services. We may also retain and use such information as necessary to comply with accounting, fiscal, and legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
10. Credit Card Information
WP Support Desk credit card processing is secured through Stripe. For your security all credit card information is encrypted. We do not keep your credit card information on our servers.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
13. How to Contact Us
14. Effective Date of Policy