- Where you can find WP support?
- How can you identify the support needs?
- How ongoing WP support services will help?
Asking for help can be tricky sometimes. But WordPress support serves you with the best customer service. It helps you to identify what specific issues are you facing with your WordPress site and what type of support will best meet your needs.
WordPress is open-source software and you might feel overwhelmed by the variety of sources of WP support available. You should approach it the right way, with a solid understanding of what it is you need and why.
Check out our entire blog series of WordPress support below to learn more about how to choose the resource that will best help you answer your question or fix your problem.
Where you can find WP support?
WordPress is an open-source platform. That’s why you can get WP support from different sources.
A few of them are :
- Official sources like admin help, the developer handbook
- Forums, groups, and channels like stack exchange, Facebook, and LinkedIn groups about WordPress
- You can also pay to get custom and premium WP support.
Check out our blog on the different types of WordPress help requests to learn more about it.
How can you identify the support needs?
Asking for help can be tricky sometimes. You should spend some time identifying what specific issues are you facing with your WordPress site and does it really needs support help.
It will help you to identify what type of support will best meet your needs.
- Contact your hosting support if it’s to your website hosting or the technicalities of your WordPress installation
- A support forum or Facebook group might be a good source of support if you need to ask a specific question
- A tutorial/course or developer can you help with a particular skill
Support from professionals who understand the WordPress landscape can help you and will meet your needs for the long term. Consider these services available through WordPress professionals:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Security upgrades and monitoring
- Plug-ins and themes upgrades
- Integration services
How ongoing WP support services will help?
It is a way to take a lot of the hassle out of building and maintaining a website, so you can focus on your core product or service.
From ongoing WP support services, you can get unlimited WordPress services that include:
- Support for any WordPress problems including site changes
- Web development
- Site maintenance
- Ecommerce support
- SEO and content management