- Why is WordPress maintenance important?
- How often should you perform WordPress maintenance tasks?
- WordPress maintenance tactics and tools
To keep your WordPress website working healthy, and glitch-free and to ensure that your site is up-to-date and working in prime condition – All you need is to schedule calendar WordPress Maintenance.
It is one of the most important tasks that need to be undertaken. Have you scheduled the calendar for the maintenance of your site or are you up-to-date with your website maintenance?
If the answer is no then don’t worry. We have created a series to simplify the process of website maintenance.
Check out our entire blog series of WordPress maintenance below to learn more about the ways in which the maintenance of a website can be performed.
Why is WP maintenance important?
Due to the daily operations, your WordPress sites may suffer from different issues like malware, unused plugins or themes, spam, broken links, and many more.
Perform WordPress maintenance tasks regularly on your WordPress site. It will help you to fix these kinds of issues:
- Legal issues
- Poor conversions
- Slow performance
- Loss of visitors
- Plummeting SEO
- Hacked website
- Data loss
Do you want to protect your WordPress site from these hacks? Then, check out our blog on How to Conduct a WordPress Site Audit to learn more about it.
How often should you perform website maintenance tasks?
It depends upon the traffic of your website. If your website has a lot of traffic, then you should go through your maintenance checklist every week. For smaller websites with low traffic and content, you need to do these maintenance tasks every month.
You need to undertake WP maintenance tasks at different frequencies like website scanning, taking backups, etc. Look at the essential WordPress maintenance tasks you need to perform and how to do them.
You can use our WordPress Management checklist to jump straight to each point.
WordPress maintenance tactics and tools
Website maintenance is one of the main key components of success and having the right tools makes it much easier.
Following are the best Website maintenance tools:
- Manage WP
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Broken Link Checker
- Akismet Spam Protection
- Wordfence Security
Check out our Website Performance blog and improve your WordPress website.
All Related Posts
- 7 Best WordPress Website Migration Services
- 7 Best Website Auditing Services
- ManageWP WordPress Management Service – An Ultimate Guide
- How To Update Content On WordPress Website?
- 7 Best WordPress Website Assessment Tools
- Common WordPress Website Errors
- WordPress Security Maintenance Checklist
- Image Optimization for WordPress in 2023: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Conduct a WordPress Site Audit – A Compete Guide
- WordPress Speed Optimization – A Complete Guide