Looking for assessment tools for your WordPress website to check its performance?
A website assessment tool helps to determine the problems of your website. After crawling your site, most of the tools will give you an overall health score with a number of issues on each page. The analysis report also includes tips to fix those issues.
Making improvements to your site by fixing the issues helps to improve your search engine rankings, expand your reach, and generate more business. You can maximize your revenue as well.
Below, We have listed the best WordPress website assessment tools with tips to improve the score on that tools. It will help you to choose the right assessment tool for your WordPress website.
1. Google PageSpeed Insights
Google PageSpeed Insights is a search engine optimization tool offered by Google. This tool allows you to quickly and easily test the speed of a web page. You can measure the performance of your web page for mobile devices and desktop devices both.
PageSpeed divided the aggregate performance score into three categories based on the values of each weighted metric.
- Good : Scores of 90-100
- Needs Improvement : Scores of 50-89
- Poor : Scores of 1-49
Google PageSpeed Insights weighted metrics are defined in the following table.
Tips to improve the score on the Google PageSpeed Insights tool are :
- Avoid post-click landing page redirects
- Enable image compression
- Clear browser cache
- Speed up server response time
- Use a content delivery network
GTMetrix is one of the most popular tools for analyzing site speed performance. After crawling your website, you will get the performance score and a report. The report will show the current state of the site along with suggestions to improve the speed.
The GTmetrix Grade is calculated from three categories :
- Visual stability
To calculate the Performance score, six metrics are examined:
- Loading performance includes
- First Contentful Paint (15%)
- Speed Index (15%)
- Largest Contentful Paint (25%).
- Interactivity includes
- Interactive Time (15%)
- Total Blocking Time (25%)
- Visual stability includes :
- Cumulative Layout Shift (5%)
Tips to improve the score on the GTmetrix tool are :
- Enabling gzip compression
- Minimize redirects
- Specify a cache validator
- Optimize images & specify image dimensions
- Remove query strings from static resources
- Reduce initial server response time
3. Google Search Console
Google Search Console helps you to measure your site’s traffic and performance. This tool also helps to fix the issues which were found during the website crawling.
With the Google Search Console tool, you will get a detailed report on how visitors interact and behave on your website. It will help you to improve your search engine rankings and boost your organic performance.
Google Search Console’s important features include:
- Monitor indexing and crawling
- Identify and fix errors
- Review internal and external links
Tips to improve the score on the Google Search Console tool are :
- Improve the CTR of your landing pages
- Optimize your keywords
- Keep your content updated and error-free
- Work on core web vitals
- Increase your rankings by improving internal links
- Explore new backlink opportunities
- Monitor your website
SEMrush tool runs digital marketing strategies, like SEO campaigns. It improves online visibility and discovers marketing insights. SEMrush tool is the best tool to conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, and Google Ad optimization.
Don’t forget, SEMrush is more than a keyword research tool. It is a complete SEO package. With the help of the SEMrush tool, you can grow your e-commerce or enterprise business.
Information provided by the SEMrush tool after website crawling includes:
- Techniques to improve website performance
- Track popular keywords
- Create content to drag more visitors
- Provide strategies for link-building
- Helps to improve website ranking
Tips to improve the score on the SEMrush tool are :
- Regularly optimize your website content
- Get backlinks from authority sites
- Optimize your website images
- Track metrics with Google Analytics
- Optimize website speed
- Improve on-page SEO factor
- Make your website mobile-friendly
5. Neil Patel SEO Analyzer or Ubersuggest
Ubersuggest tool, acquired by entrepreneur Neil Patel, helps to generate new keyword ideas and optimize search engine rankings. Using the tool, you can improve and expand the content marketing strategy for your website.
Main features of Ubersuggest includes:
- Backlink data details
- Provide content ideas
- Give domain overview
- Suggest best keywords
- Optimize search engine ranking
And many more.
Tips to improve the score on the Ubersuggest tool are :
- Perform SEO site audits regularly
- Optimize the keywords
- Update content
- Curate the right backlinks
- Optimize and work on the long tail
- Track your competitors
- Optimize website speed
Ahrefs tool helps to optimize your website in multiple ways like for link building, keyword research and site audits. It is basically an SEO tool designed to help people in getting higher Google rankings.
Most of the Ahrefs features are designed for marketing professionals. That features helps to in competitor analysis and rank tracking for your website.
Ahrefs generate the report after website crawling based on the following Metric:
- URL rating (UR)
- Domain rating (DR)
- Referring domains
- CTLDs distribution
- Traffic potential
- Keyword difficulty
Tips to improve the score on the Ahrefs tool are :
- Improve the CTR of your top-ranking pages
- Optimize content with diminishing traffic
- Boost important pages with internal links
- Fix broken backlinks
- Go after featured snippets
- Replicate backlinks from outdated, low-quality pages
- Include FAQ sections
LambdaTest is one of the best tools for cross-browser testing. Using this testing tool, you can perform cross-browser testing for more than 2000 browsers, operating systems, and devices.
Do you know, LambdaTest also provides an option for Chrome Extension? You can take full-page screenshots of the web pages on multiple desktops and mobile browsers with just one click.
Features of LambdaTest:
- Online Browser Compatibility Testing
- Testing across Latest Desktop Browsers
- Test Responsiveness on all Screen Sizes
- Inbuilt Issue Tracker
- 24×7 Support
In the lambda test tool, you don’t have to buy a third-party management tool to detect issues in your WordPress website. With an inbuilt issue tracker, you can manage the identified issues efficiently and easily.
Tips to improve the score on the LambdaTest tool are :
- Strategize cross-browser testing to speed up testing
- Stay organized with the best test automation practices
- Leverage database calls as much as possible
- Conduct code reviews
- Automate your regression tests
Wrapping up, your website assessment will help you to optimize your website for SERPs and users. Using these tools you can identify and improve loopholes in your website.
As a result, you will experience a great user experience with increased conversion rates.
Above mentioned website assessment tools give you a detailed analysis report related to your site’s health, performance, and speed with all possible solutions. Fix those issues to improve the efficiency and visibility of your website.
Feel free to comment us below if these tools helped you to optimize your website in any way.
Leave a Reply