- Best WordPress Features
- WordPress plugins
- WordPress themes
- WordPress website management tools
WordPress is an excellent website-building platform. It is a versatile content management system from blogging to e-commerce to business and portfolio websites.
In non-geek speak, WordPress is the most powerful blogging and website builder ever. It is designed with usability and flexibility and is an excellent solution for building up both large and small websites.
Do you know, according to the 2020 survey, WordPress powers over 60 million websites which means 36% of all websites on the internet and over 60% of all websites whose content management systems are known?
WordPress has been widely adopted as the gold standard for website builders because it’s a free open-source platform and so easy to use. Check out our entire blog series of WordPress below to learn more about it.
Best WordPress Features
Here are the few best WordPress features:
- Free open-source website creation platform
- Supports all media types
- Easily manage for a beginner
- Stability & Reliability
- Diversified Infrastructure
WordPress plugins can help you to extend and expand the functionality of your WordPress site. Do you know, that the right set of WordPress plugins can help you to grow your online business easily?
You can bring in important functions to your website via plugins, whether you need to improve SEO, increase site speed, add contact forms, create an online store, or offer email opt-ins. Everything can be possible here.
To learn more about WordPress plugins, check out our entire blog series on plugins.
WordPress theme helps to determine the site’s design. You can quickly set up a website and customize it just the way you like and control the way you present your website to the world in its entirety.
To beat competitors, your content and especially the design has to stand out. So, it’s really important that the theme which you have chosen is professional looking and user-friendly as possible.
To learn more about WordPress features, check out our entire blog series on themes.
WordPress website management tools
Managing a WordPress site can be a tedious task. It consumes a lot of time when you log in to the website frequently and update the plugins, themes, or core files. And It becomes more complex if you have multiple sites.
With WordPress website management tools, you can control the entire network of WP sites from a single dashboard and manage multiple sites easily. You can quickly update your themes, plugins, or cores via a single dashboard and can create offsite backups, manage comments/users, installations for entire sites, and much more.
To learn more about WordPress website management tools, check out our 35 Best WordPress Website Management Tools blog.
All Related Posts
- 10 Best Dental Websites Including Key Features
- 35 Best WordPress Website Management Tools
- How to convert a PSD to WordPress without knowing how to code
- Marketing for Small Business: 5 Powerful Marketing Methods to promote your Online Business
- 10 Best Websites For Accountants Including Key Features
- 10 Best Websites for Therapists Including Key Features
- 10 Best Small Business Websites Including Key Features
- 10 Best Designed Law Firm Websites Including Key Features
- What is WordPress? All You Need to Know
- How to Teach Online Classes with WordPress & Zoom